Regulation for refunding entry fees in case of withdrawal
Players and/or accompanying persons can withdraw their participation in the EC Veterans 2007. They are not obliged to motivate this.
Withdrawal can only be done in writing, stating the:
- Family name and first name;
- Date of birth;
- Registration number;
- Number of bank account (including the SWIIFT-code and IBAN-number in ase of international payments).
Withdrawal of participation can be done as follows:
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- by fax: +31 (0)40 213 20 62;
- by post: Organisation of the EVC 2007, Merijn 1, 5663 SP GELDROP, The Netherlands.
The entry fee will be refunded with a deduction of:
- € 15 per entry for administrative expenses if the cancellation is received before 1st March 2007;
- € 30 per entry for administrative expenses if the cancellation is received after 1st March but before 15th April 2007.
In case of cancellation after 15th April 2007 the entry fee will not be refunded.